(Suitable for ages 8 years and over)
This unit provides a simple way of adding flashing white LEDs to a textiles project using conductive thread. The unit is programmed with a number of flashing patterns, which are selected by a push button on the main board. Pressing this button cycles through the following patterns: all LEDs constantly on, slow flash all on all off, fast flash each in turn and turned off. The device features auto-off, which turns the unit off after 30 minutes to preserve battery life.
This kit is supplied pre-built so requires no soldering. Each kit comprises three small PCBs. The largest of the three PCBs holds an LED plus the control electronics, battery and a push button. On both of the remaining PCBs there is an LED, these are connected to the main board with conductive thread (supplied).
Depending upon flash pattern the battery lasts for approximately two days of constant use.
- Everything you need to complete one project.
- Flasher control unit with 3 seperate modes.
- Additional LEDs.
- Full instructions for assembly.
- Auto-Off to preserve battery life.
- 1 x Flasher Control Board.
- 2 x Sewable White LEDs.
- 1 x CR2032 Coin Cell Batteries.
- 1 x 2m Conductive Thread.
- Flasher Control Unit Length: 34mm.
- Flasher Control Unit Width: 20mm.
- Flasher Control Unit Height: 9mm.
- Ultra-slim LED Length: 15mm.
- Ultra-slim LED Width: 6.5mm.
- Ultra-slim LED Height: 2.7mm.
- CR2032 Battery Height: 3.2mm.
- CR2032 Battery Diameter: 10mm.
- The coin cell holder in this pack contain Nickel and should not be used in designs where it will be in prolonged contact with the skin.
- Ultra-slim Sewable LED lens type: Water clear.
- Ultra-slim Sewable LED viewing angle: 120 degrees.
- Ultra-slim Sewable LED Nominal Operating Voltage: 3V.
- Ultra-slim Sewable LED luminous intensity: 1600-1800mCd (@20mA).
- CR2032 Battery voltage: 3V.
- CR2032 Battery capacity: 200mA/h.
- Conductive Thread resistance: Approx 40ohms/m.
- Conductive Thread denier: 18.