(Suitable for ages 8 years and over)
The :MOVE mat line following and activity maps - A1 size is an accessory for :MOVE Motor, :MOVE mini and also the Edison V2 Robot. It can be used just for fun, or as part of a project in the classroom. The mat is double-sided, with a line following track on one side and a mock-up of a town on the other.
The line following side offers an attractive alternative to having to create a track by hand. No more fighting with a roll of tape and no more cleaning up adhesive residue afterwards. Level up your line following game today!
The town mock-up side provides a great place to set up traffic projects, where other props can be used. Things such as LAMP:bit, STOP:bit, and also ACCESS:bit can be utilised to great effect.
The mat is A1 in size, which is a generous 594mm x 841mm. When not in use it can either be stored flat or folded up.
- A double-sided accessory mat for :MOVE Motor for micro:bit and Edison V2 robot.
- Great for use at home and in the classroom.
- On one side there is a line following track and on the other a town mock-up.
- No more creating line following tracks with tape and no more clean-up afterwards.
- Create town projects, utilising Kitronik traffic calming type props.
- When not in use it can be stored flat.
- 1 x :MOVE mat line following and activity maps - A1 size.
- Length: 841mm.
- Width: 594mm.
A suitable buggy, preferably with line following capabilities. Such as;
- :MOVE Motor for BBC micro:bit.
- :MOVE mini buggy with line-following add-on