This stereo audio amplifier kit can be used with any personal stereo equipment, including MP3 players and Mobile devices, such as tablets and phones with a 3.5mm jack socket. The kit can be used in the classroom to teach electronics and product design. The M3 mounting holes in each of the corners make it straightforward to attach the kit firmly to an enclosure. As with all of our project kits, we have provided teachers with full documentation that can be used for lesson planning, they can be downloaded from the foot of the product description.
The kit features 2 x FM8002A mono amplifier ICs, one for each channel, which are surface-mounted components that come pre-fitted to the PCB. Once the rest of the circuit has been built and the speakers attached, the amplifier outputs 1.5W per channel into 8ohm speakers. The kit is supplied with a 3 x AA battery holder (with flying leads) for powering the amplifier, and will need batteries (not included).
- This kit requires basic assembly and soldering.
- The kit is not supplied with batteries, and requires 3 x AA batteries.
- This kit replaces the older 2136 Kitronik Stereo Amplifier Kit.
- This is a 1.5W per channel stereo amplifier kit.
- It can be used with any personal stereo equipment, including MP3 players and Mobile devices with a 3.5mm jack socket.
- The kit has been designed for use in the classroom and can be used to teach electronics and product design.
- Full documentation is available as a download for teachers and students.
- The kit features 2 x FM8002A pre-mounted mono amplifier ICs.
- It is also supplied with a 3 x AA battery holder.
- Offers an excellent platform for custom enclosures.
- 2 x 15K Resistors.
- 2 x 100K Resistors.
- 2 x Ceramic Capacitor, 50V, 100nF.
- 3 x Electrolytic Capacitors, 50V, 1uF.
- 1 x Stereo Amp Cable.
- 1 x (3x AA) Battery Holder with Flying Leads.
- 2 x 8 Ohm 66mm Speakers.
- 1m Figure 8 Speaker Cable 2x (7x0.18mm).
- 1 x Stereo Amplifier PCB with amplifier ICs pre-fitted.
- PCB Length: 58mm.
- PCB Width: 35mm.