With the USB-C Female to USB-C Male on/off switch adapter for the Raspberry Pi Power supply, powering up and down your pi is as easy as flipping a switch. This simple little black adapter makes searching for the stray end of your power supply down the back of your desk a thing of the past. Epic!
Plug your power supply into the adapter, plug the adaptor into your Raspberry Pi/Pi 400 computer and then use the adaptors onboard on/off switch to power up your Pi. Please ensure that when powering down the Pi or rebooting, this is done correctly from within the operating system and not with the on/off adaptor. To avoid damage, turning the switch off should only be done when the Pi is fully shut down. The adaptor also features a handy status LED.
- Before using the on/off adapter to remove power from the Pi, always ensure that the Pi has been shut down properly first. Removing power from the Pi when it is running can result in damage to both the Pi and Booting Media (micro SD Cards).
- Do not use the on/off adapter to reboot the Pi, always reboot the Pi properly via the operating system. Removing power from the Pi when it is running can result in damage to both the Pi and Booting Media (micro SD Cards).
- This is designed and tested for the Raspberry Pi 4 using an official Raspberry Pi 4 power supply. It may not work well with smartphones or other USB-C chargers/power supplies.
- This cable does not transfer data.
- On/off switch to conveniently power up/down the Raspberry Pi.
- No more disconnecting/reconnecting the power supply before and after every use.
- No more hunting around the back of the desk for the business end of the power supply hidden amongst all of the other cables prior to use.
- USB-C Female to USB-C Male.
- Tested for compatibility with the Raspberry Pi 4
- Black colour.
- Power indicator LED.
- 1 x On/off switch adapter for Pi power supply.