(Suitable for ages 8 years and over)
The 'Electro-Fashion Cat' is an ideal introduction to e-textiles. It should be possible for someone with basic sewing skills to make it successfully by following the instructions. When complete the cats eyes will light up when the right ear is squeezed.
This cat kit contains all the items you need to make the cat (except for a pair of scissors, a needle and pins for securing the felt when sewing).
To make the cat the felt is cut into four pieces following the lines. The LED eyes, battery holder and switch are sewn on to a piece of felt following the stitch lines. Finally the cat is sewn together and stuffed with wadding. Pop the battery in and when the cat's ear is pressed the eyes will light.
- Complete kit to make a soft circuit cat.
- Light up eyes.
- 1 x Electro-Fashion, Conductive Thread, 2m.
- 1 x Electro-Fashion, Push Button Switch.
- 2 x Electro-Fashion Sewable LEDs, Green.
- 1 x Sewable Miniature Coin Cell Holder .
- 1 x CR1220 3V Coin Cell.
- 1 x Printed Felt Cat Pattern.
- 8m Embroidery Thread
- Sewable Miniature Coin Cell Holder Length: 22mm.
- Sewable Miniature Coin Cell Holder Width: 12.5mm.
- Sewable Miniature Coin Cell Holder Height: 4mm.
- Ultra Slim Sewable LED Length: 15mm.
- Ultra Slim Sewable LED Width: 6.5mm.
- Ultra Slim Sewable LED Height: 2.7mm.
- Push Button Switch Length: 18mm.
- Push Button Switch Width: 8.5mm.
- Push Button Switch Height: 3mm.
- CR1220 Battery Height: 2mm.
- CR1220 Battery Diameter: 12mm.
Overseas buyers: please note that since this kit contains lithium metal batteries, due to postal restrictions, we are unable to send these overseas.
- The coin cell holders in this pack contain Nickel and should not be used in designs where it will be in prolonged contact with the skin.
- Please note this is not a toy.