This handy module keeps accurate time for years using a tiny coin-cell, and is very simple to connect to your Arduino project.
A driver library allows your program to easily set or read the time and date. Perfect for clock projects, dataloggers or anything that needs to know the date and time.
- Set or read accurate time and dates from your Arduino.
- Keeps time without power using a CR1632 coin cell battery backup (supplied)
- 236 Bytes of addressable non-volatile memory, save serial numbers and important values.
- Add a Dot Matrix Display panel and one of our Arduino-compatible boards for a huge clock!
- Ideal for datalogging projects.
- Free software library and examples.