(Suitable for ages 11 years and over)
This kit has 2 games in 1: A memory game and a reaction game. Both games are available from the pre-programmed PIC controller when the kit has been built.
The kit has four buttons and LEDs to make up two games. When made, the kit can act as both a memory game and a reactions game. A PIC micro-controller, pre-programmed with special software controls each of the games.
The on / off switch and battery pack mount directly onto the board allowing it to be used as built or alternatively it can be housed into an enclosure of your own design.
Game 1: Memory Game
This is our take on the classic 'Simon Says' game. You have to match the pattern shown by the 4 LEDs in the order shown by the kit before the timer runs out!
Game 2: Reaction Game
This game tests how fast your reactions are! The kit lights up an LED where you have to press the corresponding button on the same corner as the LED. The game times out if you press the wrong corresponding button or don't press the button in time.
- 2 Games in 1 kit (memory game and reactions game).
- Compact PCB design.
- 1 x 2x AA PCB Mount.
- 6 x 680Ω Resistor.
- 1 x 47Ω Resistor.
- 1 x Red 5mm Diffused LED - 275mCd.
- 1 x Green 5mm Diffused LED - 35mCd.
- 1 x Yellow 5mm Diffused LED - 125mCd.
- 1 x Orange 5mm Diffused LED - 275mCd.
- 4 x 6mm PCB Mount Tactile Switch, 9.5mm height.
- 1 x IC Socket 8 Pin.
- 1 x PCB Mount Slide Switch.
- 1 x Pan Head M3 x10mm Machine Screw.
- 1 x M3 Hex Full Width Nut, Zinc.
- 1 x Electronic Game Kit PCB.
- 1 x Pre-Programmed IC.
- Length: 58.5mm.
- Width: 58.5mm.