These 21 stackable pin headers with fixings are specifically packaged for use with our range of boards for the microbit.
These pin headers have very long legs, 15mm. The legs are long enough to poke through a pcb and mate with another connector underneath. This will allow you to stack boards on top of each other, without the need for additional jumper wire connections.
They can be used with a number of our micro:bit related products, such as;
- Motor Driver board
- 16 servo control board
- all-in-one robotics board
- Klimate board
- RTC board
- :CREATE proto board
The pins have a pitch of 2.54mm (0.1") which is the same spec that all of our boards are designed around. For more information regarding this standard, visit our Link accessory board standard for BBC micro:bit accessories page.
- Specifically designed to allow stacking of Kitronik microbit accessories.
- 15 long legs can poke through one board to mate with a board below.
- The pins have a pitch of 2.54mm (0.1").
- 2 x 21 way pin headers.
- 4 x 6mm Pozi Pan Steel screws.
- 8 Hex 8mm M/F spacers
- 4 x M3 Nylon nut.