The Chibitronics Light Sensor sticker is a paper-friendly, ultra-thin and stickerable light sensor.
The copper pads are designed so you can get started with the sensor without having to design any circuits – it clips perfectly into the Chibi Chip + Clip when you align the sensor output to pin 5 of the Chibi Chip. The light sensor will turn visible light shining on the sticker into a voltage ranging from 0V to 3.3V, and it’s optimized for use in a bright indoor setting. The light sensitive area is clearly highlighted on the sticker with a “sun” icon. This six-pack of stickers is perfect for educators, crafters and hobbyists who already have their own Love to Code parts, and it also works with other microcontrollers, such as the micro:bit, Arduino, and Circuit Playground.
- Paper-friendly, ultra-thin and stickerable light sensor
- Turns visible light shining on the sticker into an analog voltage ranging from 0V to 3.3V
- Optimized for use in bright indoor lighting conditions
- Six-pack of light sensor stickers only, perfect for educators, crafters and hobbyists who already have the other Love to Code materials
- Works with any other microcontroller that supports 3.3V analog inputs, including micro:bit, Arduino, and Circuit Playground.