This board uses the NCT75-D temperature sensor which has a temperature accuracy of up to 1°C and temperature resolution of 0.0625°C.
The device also features an over-temperature alert pin which is highly configurable. The temperature is read via an I2C bus. Since the device has 3 address pins it is possible to connect 8 devices on the same bus, a useful feature for comparing temperatures at several locations at once. The device can operate off either a 3V or 5V supply.
- Accurate digital sensing.
- Configurable over temperature alarm.
- Up to eight devices can be used on the same bus.
- 1 x Digital Temperature Sensing Breakout Board.
Possible applications include:
- Indoor / outdoor temperature monitoring.
- Equipment, temperature fault monitoring.
- Length: 28mm.
- Width: 28mm.
- Height: 3mm.
- Vcc: Supply Voltage
- A0: Address Pin 1
- A1: Address Pin 2
- A2: Address Pin 3
- SDA: I2C Data
- SCL: I2C Clock
- OS/ALRT: Configurable over-temperature alarm
- GND: Ground
This product is supplied in a bag.