What if Scroll pHAT had twice times as many pixels and individual pixel brightness control? Scroll pHAT HD, that's what!!
Scroll pHAT HD packs 17x7 bright white pixels (119 total) onto a single pHAT, and gives you full PWM brightness control over each pixel. Create beautiful animations and even anti-aliased text by taking advantage of the per-pixel brightness.
Use Scroll pHAT HD as a scrolling message display for your tweets, the weather or the news, or use it as a 17-band spectrum analyser for your audio. There's even enough pixels for simple games like Tetris, Pong, or snake.
- 17x7 matrix of bright white pixels (119 total)
- Individual PWM brightness control of each pixel
- Uses the IS31FL3731 LED matrix driver chip
- Scroll pHAT HD pinout
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W
- Python library
- Female header requires soldering
The Pimoroni handy one-line installer will install the Scroll pHAT HD Python library for you. There's a bunch of examples too, to show off what you can do with Scroll pHAT HD.