The xylophone has eight notes. Each note is sounded by placing a finger onto a tab along the side of the PCB, allowing a simple tone to be played.
The conversion of key presses into the frequency of the note is done by a PIC micro-controller, pre-programmed with software for this application.
- 8 note xylophone.
- Pre-programmed PIC micro-controller chip.
- 1 x Pre-programmed PIC Chip.
- 1 x PP3 Battery Clip Lead (Heavy Duty).
- 1 x 3xAA Battery Cage with Clip.
- 1 x LM324 Quad Op Amp.
- 1 x IC Socket 14 Pin.
- 1 x IC Socket 8 Pin.
- 8 x 4.7MΩ Resistor.
- 1 x 3.3KΩ Resistor.
- 1 x BC337 NPN Transistor.
- 1 x 8Ω 50mm Speaker.
- 1 x Xylophone Project Kit PCB.
- PCB Length: 93mm.
- PCB Width: 38mm.
This kit is supplied in a simple grip seal bag.