The music box has a micro switch used to start the music when the box lid is opened, or can be triggered by a passing coin in to a money box. The kit can be used with your choice of 8 pin PIC processor and flowchart software. A simple programming task allows the student to play a tune of their choice when the switch it activated. The kit is compatible with most educational PICs & software. Programming is via a 3.5mm jack interface.
- This board is compatible with most education Flowcharting Systems.
- A simple programming task allows the student to play a tune of their choice when the switch it activated.
- 1 x 3.5mm PCB Mount Jack Socket.
- 1 x 10KΩ Resistor.
- 2 x 22KΩ Resistors.
- 1 x 8 Pin IC Holder.
- 1 x Micro Switch With Medium Lever.
- 1 x Piezo Buzzer (no Drive).
- 1 x PP3 Clip Lead.
- 1 x 3AA Battery Cage.
- 0.5m Connecting Wire
- 1 x music box PCB
- PCB Length: 46mm.
- PCB Width: 36mm.
- This kit requires soldering.
- Processor not included.
- You will also need either the PICAXE or GENIE programming software and lead.