Bring your amplifier case design projects up to date with the Kitronik Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier Module (incl 2x 3W speakers) and play music from a phone, tablet or computer wirelessly. The kit is supplied with 2 x 4 Ohm 3W speakers, which have flying leads that are already connected to the speakers and each terminates in a super handy JST connector that slots straight into the board. The speaker housings are 67mm x 67mm and feature mounting holes in all 4 corners. Additionally, the board also features 4 x 3.3mm mounting holes, enabling firm mounting of the board to custom-designed enclosures.
The onboard amplifier circuit delivers excellent sound quality, is lightweight, and doesn't produce enough heat to warrant the need for a heat sink. This greatly reduces the factors that need to be considered when designing custom enclosures. User control is provided via a single on/off switch. The board features an LED and sounds that indicate status information, such as pairing status.
The first time the board is powered up it will go straight into pairing mode and be discoverable by nearby compatible devices, showing up as R001. Once the Bluetooth amp has been paired with a device, the next time the board is switched on it will automatically try to reconnect to the last device it was paired with and look for a new connection if this is impossible. Removing the pairing link between the Bluetooth amp kit and a source device, such as a phone, is done on the source device.
Kitronik Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier kit can be powered by; a USB power supply (with a USB-C lead), a LiPo battery (with a JST connector), or via a computer USB-C 5V input. It also features an integrated LiPo battery charging circuit, suitable for a wide variety of battery capacities, such as 1000mAh, with automatic battery charging and switchover between PSU and battery (when a battery is present). The board is strictly rated for a 3.2V - 5V supply and has a low voltage warning for protecting an attached LiPo battery from getting too low, as dropping below 3.2V can be harmful to both the battery and the board. The nominal current draw values for the board are; when the board is on but not playing any music it is approx. 40mA, when the board is playing music at max volume it is approx. 410mA.
- Audio amplifier with Bluetooth link.
- Play music from a phone, tablet or computer wirelessly.
- A simple user interface, via a single on/off switch.
- Auto-reconnects or enters pairing mode on power-up.
- LED and sounds indicate status information such as paring status.
- Can be powered from a 1A micro USB supply or LiPo battery (both available separately).
- Includes automatic LiPo charging.
- The kit is supplied with 2 x 4 Ohm 3W speakers, which have flying leads that are already connected to the speakers and each terminates in a super handy JST connector that slots straight into the board.
- 1 x Kitronik Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier Module board.
- 2 x 4 Ohm 3W speakers, with flying leads that terminate in JST connectors.
- PCB Length: 50mm.
PCB Width: 50mm.
- Height: 4.5mm.
- A suitable USB power supply (with a USB-C lead).
- or a LiPo battery (with a JST connector).