The Kitronik Round Side Illumination LED Module is a pre-built board, designed for low-power lighting displays, such as desk lamps, accent lights, and illuminated signs. It has been designed such that its power requirement is within the supply rating of a computer USB port (under 100mA).
The board features 5 x bright white LEDs arranged around the board's edge, facing outward. The arrangement of the LEDs is such that this board would be the ideal choice for designing imaginative accent lighting, such as in corners or under-glow for shelving etc.
The PCB is 20mm in diameter, 4.1mm high, and is provided with a single central M4 mounting hole. A remote switch can be connected to pads provided on the PCB, to allow remote mounting of the module within an enclosure.
The board can be powered via its onboard USB connector or the power solder pads. This LED module requires a suitable 5V supply, such as a USB port on a computer or a dedicated power supply.
- This is a low-power (under 100mA) round, side-illuminated, LED Module that can be used in custom enclosure designs.
- The board features 5 x bright white LEDs arranged around the board's edge, facing outward.
- This board would be the ideal choice for designing imaginative accent lighting.
- It also features pads for connecting an optional switch that can be mounted on your enclosure.
- It features a single M3 (3.3mm) mounting hole at its centre.
- It features a micro USB power connector and can be powered by a computer or a suitable 5V power supply.
- The board can also be powered instead, via power solder pads on the PCB.
- 1 x Kitronik Round Side Illumination LED Module
- Diameter (PCB): 20mm.
- Diameter (PCB + USB Connector): 21mm.
- Height: 4.1mm.
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 4mm (M4).
USB Lead. Or lead plus a 5V USB power supply.