Designed specifically for wearables, these updated Flora NeoPixels have ultra-cool technology: these ultra-bright LEDs have a constant-current driver cooked right into the LED package!
- Chainable - so you only need one pin/wire to control as many LEDs as you like
- This is the second version of the Flora NeoPixels, which runs at at 'high speed' 800KHz communication. Unfortunately they are not back-compatible with the chip-on-back 'low speed' (400KHz) Flora NeoPixels.
- Full 24-bit colour ability with PWM taken care of by the controller chip
- 5-9VDC power (can run at 3.5V but color will be dimmed), constant current 18.5mA per LED (~55mA max total per pixel)
- Each order comes with 4 individually controllable pixels.