IR Temperature Sensor Module
Remote temperature sensing for your Arduino!
Connect this to your board and point it at a surface or heat source to remotely measure its temperature. This is our special version of the industrial infrared remote thermometer units with an onboard power supply, communication support and a software library and examples supplied.
- Power supply: 3V to 5V DC
- Measurement temperature: -33 to +220 °C
- Accuracy at read temp 15~35°C / ambient 25°C: +/-0.6°C
- Full range accuracy: +/-2%, 2°C
- Resolution: 0.0625°C (full range)
- Response time (90%): 1 second
- Distance:Spot ratio: 1:1
- Emissivity: 0.01~1 step 0.01
- Update frequency: 1.4Hz
- Wave length: 5um-14um
- On-board voltage regulator and communications interface
- Dimensions: 35(W) x 14(H) x 12(D)mm