The Kitronik Klaw gripper is a great addition to any robotics project. It is controlled by a low voltage servo which is included, this servo is used to open and close the Klaw.
NOTE: This Klaw fits the MK1 version of the :MOVE mini buggy - you can find the MK2 version of the Klaw here.
At the rear of the unit are mounting points allowing it to be bolted to other items, such as buggies or robotic arms. Supply voltage: 3V to 6V. Supplied as a set of parts that require simple assembly, see the resources section below for build instructions.
- Easily add a gripping Klaw to any robotics project.
- Servo powered opening and closing with the servo included as a part of the kit.
- Easy to assemble.
- 1 x Mini 180 Degree Servo With Accessories.
- 5 x Laser Cut Perspex Parts.
- 1 x M3 Steel Washers.
- 2 x M3 x 16 Pozi PanSteel.
- 2 x M2 x 16 Pozi PanSteel.
- Closed Length: 85mm.
- Closed Width: 70mm.
- Open Length: 45mm.
- Open Width: 125mm.
- Height w/servo: 38mm.