Kitronik Micro USB to 5V breakout
This compact Micro USB Breakout Board offers an easy way of connecting circuits to the 5V power lines that a USB connection supplies. The output (5V and Gnd) connections are two large solder-able pads on the PCB.
This board is ideal for replacing batteries in a variety of circuits such as our Mono Amp kit. It is compatible with Micro USB chargers supplied with most mobile phones and tablets.
- Power your electronics projects via USB.
- Compatible with projects such as the Kitronik Mono Amp kit.
- 1 x USB to 5V Breakout Board.
- PCB Length: 22mm.
- PCB width: 16mm.
- Soldering Iron.
- Wire Cutters.
- Wire Strippers.
- Some soldering required to connect the breakout board to your project.
- PC USB ports normally supply 100mA up to an absolute max of 500mA. If you plug anything in that requires a higher current, damage to the USB port is possible.