Two people (or two teams) can use the quiz buzzer to show who pressed their button first. When the button is pressed the buzzer sounds and either the red or green light is illuminated to show who was fastest.
This project is brilliant for demonstrating a wide range of electronics. It uses push to make & push to break switches, thyristors as latches, transistors, logic gates, LEDs & buzzers.
- Audio and visual indicator.
- Demonstrates a wide range of electronics.
- 1 x Quad 2 Input AND Gate (4081B).
- 1 x Quad 2 Input OR Gate (4071B).
- 2 x IC Socket 14 Pin.
- 2 x Miniature Push to Make Switch, Red.
- 1 x Miniature Push to Break Switch, Black.
- 1 x Red 5mm Diffused LED - 275mCd.
- 1 x Green 5mm Diffused LED - 35mCd.
- 5 x 10K Resistor.
- 2 x 220R Resistor.
- 2 x 2N5061 Thyristor.
- 1 x BC547 NPN Transistor.
- 1 x Piezo Buzzer (with Drive).
- 1 x PP3 Battery Clip Lead (Heavy Duty).
- 1 x 3xAA Battery Cage with Clip.
- 1 x Quiz Buzzer PCB.
- PCB Length: 59.5mm.
- PCB Width: 43mm.
- 3 x AA Batteries.
- Soldering Iron.
- Wire Cutters.
- Wire Strippers.
This kit is supplied in a grip seal bag.
This kit is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.