Kitronik Klip Halo V2.0 with 2x AA Battery Holder
The battery pack Version Klip Halo V2.0 board for the BBC micro:bit breaks out each of the 19 GPIO pins from the BBC micro:bit. Connection points are easily accessible and clearly marked - compatible with both crocodile clips and 4mm banana plugs. The unit is easy to assemble: just insert the BBC micro:bit into the Klip Halo V2.0 edge connector, add batteries, and switch it on!
Detailed information regarding the uses of each micro:bit pin can be found at: www.microbit.co.uk/device/pins.
The Klip Halo V2.0 with battery cage has an integrated 2xAA battery holder and an on/off switch. The switch also turns on /off the power to the 3V connections.
The board has been designed so that the BBC micro:bit can be slotted into the edge connector. No tools are required for installation.
Note: Not suitable for use with LiPo batteries.
- Breaks out the microbits 19 GPIO pins to clearly marked connection points compatible with both crocodile clips and 4mm banana plugs.
- Features an edge connector that the microbit inserts into so no assembly required.
- The board has an on/off switch that also turns off power to the 3V connections.
- Designed for use with either crocodile clips or conductive thread.
- It also features an on board battery cage.
- 1 x Klip Halo V2.0 Board (with battery cage) for the BBC micro:bit.
- Length: 80mm.
- Width: 80mm.
- Thickness: 28.3mm.
- A BBC micro:bit.
- 2 x AA Batteries.