MonkMakes Electronic Starter Kit for BBC micro:bit
With this kit, you get everything you need to start learning about connecting electronics to your micro:bit in an accessible and easy manner. Everything is connected using the supplied alligator clips, so no soldering required. This kit suitable for children as young as 10 with some adult help.
- Learn electronics and coding with the micro:bit
- Includes a 30 page instruction booklet
- Control a light bulb and motor from your mico:bit and play sounds
- Measure sound, temperature and light using your micro:bit
- Please note a micro:bit is NOT included
The instruction book leads you through getting started with your micro:bit and then building the following projects: Movement Alarm, Lighthouse, Shout-o-meter, Thermometer, Fan speed Controller, Automatic Fan and a Theramin-like ‘Magic’ Musical Instrument.
Code is provided both for the Blocks editor and MicroPython.
This kit includes the following items. You will also need a micro:bit and a single AA battery.
- MonkMakes Speaker for micro:bit
- MonkMakes Relay for micro:bit
- MonkMakes Sensor Board for micro:bit
- Set of alligator clip leads (10 leads)
- Small motor with fan
- Single AA battery box (battery not included)
- Light bulb and holder
- 30 page instruction book
Share this Product
This kit provides enough sensors, motors, relay boards etc to enable you to test and then integrate the equipment into a myriad of STEM based activities.
Thanks guys, nice little kit with plenty of online support and ideas.