Control your Pi with a flick of the wrist. Skywriter HAT senses the position of your fingers in the air above.
Update: In addition to our regular individual slimline & postage friendly packaging the Skywriter HAT is now available in retail packaging with each Skywriter HAT in its own colourful blister pack, ideal for retail display!
Using our Python API you can read off the positional data (x, y, z) and common gestures like flick left, tap, and double tap.
- Electrical near-field 3D/gesture sensing
- 4-layer PCB for best best sensing performance
- Senses from up to 5cm away!
- Full 3D position data and gesture information (swipes, taps)
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi B+ and A+
- Comes fully assembled
- Full Python API
Because the sensing distance is up to 5cm you can mount Skywriter HAT behind a sheet of non conductive material (like acrylic or fabrics) and completely hide it inside your project.
Behold! The "Terrormin":
Check out the Python API for Raspberry Pi.