pin:bit breaks out all of the useful pins from your micro:bit into breadboard format while providing handy-dandy labels to make your builds go smoothly.
It's ideal for building small circuits on a breadboard, and for exploring what different types of components like LEDs, buttons, and analog sensors do and how they work.
Just slot in your micro:bit and then hook up to its pins with a breadboard or by connecting jumper jerky directly. We've broken out every spare pin on the micro:bit that isn't shared with the LED matrix, so your projects won't interfere with the built-in functionality.
- Comes fully-assembled and ready to use
- Pins exposed:
- 3V and GND
- Analog channels 0, 1, and 2 (these are the large pads on your micro:bit)
- I2C bus interface
- SPI bus interface
- GPIO pins 0, 1, 2, 5, 8, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 19, and 20
- Plugs straight into your breadboard
- Compatible with micro:bit
- No soldering required!