Raspberry Pi 3 Heatsink
The Raspberry Pi 3 is undoubtedly cool, but if your project is particularly resource-hungry then it may run a little hot. Cool it down with this nifty little heatsink!
Simple remove the backing from the pre-applied thermal tape and stick it on top of the main processor chip on the Raspberry Pi 3.
The Pimoroni PiBow3 Coupe case is fits perfectly with this heatsink, because it has a cutout to let the heatsink stick out, while keeping a nice low profile.
If you want to use HAT boards (or other GPIO addons) then make sure you pick the 6mm option as this will not clash!
- 14.5mm x 14.5mm (in 7.5mm and 6mm heights)
- Ideal for use with Raspberry Pi 3
- Matte black finish
- Made from anodised aluminium
- Comes with pre-applied thermal tape for easy installation
- Anodised non-conductive coating
Note: At 7.5mm tall this heatsink may interfere with some HAT boards.