Waveshare Gamepad for the BBC micro:bit, Analog Joystick, and Buttons
Regular price $18.55
Add a joystick control to your micro:bit with this gamepad. There's an onboard buzzer to play music and game background effects. It's also powered from a rechargeable 14500 Li-ion battery (not included), that can be charged through the USB port!
Documentation and example code is available here.
- micro:bit edge connector, just plug straight in!
- High quality joystick, dual channel analog outputs for precise positioning, one channel digital output for press control
- Onboard battery and charge circuitry, powered from battery, also charges the battery through USB connection
- Battery indicator, blinks 1/2/3/4 times indicates the power remains about 25%/50%/75%/100% respectively
- 4x colorful buttons
- 2x side buttons, mapped to the A/B buttons of micro:bit, easy to use
- Buzzer for playing music and game background effects
- Comes with development resources (micro:bit graphical demo/python code/user manual, etc.)
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Battery type required: 14500 Li-ion
- Dimensions: 150mm x 50mm
|X||1||Joystick X axis|
|Y||2||Joystick Y axis|