micro:bit Complete Starter Kit, including the Kitronik Inventor's kit
The ultimate project kit for the BBC micro:bit. Includes all essential accessories and a great electronics kit so you can get started with micro:bit projects.
To get you off to a flying start we have included an easy to follow tutorial book which guides you through everything you will need to know about programming the BBC micro:bit. You don't need any experience with programming as the tutorial book will guide you every step of the way. You'll be programming and creating circuits in no time!
- BBC micro:bit
- microB USB cable for power/programming
- 2 x AAA battery holder for mobile power
- 2 x AAA batteries
- Kitronik Inventor's Kit for micro:bit
- No soldering required - build your first circuit in minutes!
- Make 10 experiments included in the provided step-by-step tutorial book.
- All parts are included to conduct the 10 experiments (listed below).
- Breaks out 21 accessible pins from the BBC micro:bit using the Edge Connector Board for the BBC micro:bit (included).
- Small Prototype Breadboard included for fast prototyping.
All of the experiments included in this booklet (listed below) are based on the Microsoft BlockEditor and Microsoft TouchDevelop editor software.
Experiments included in the tutorial book:
- Experiment One: Say 'Hello' to the BBC micro:bit.
- Experiment Two: Using an LDR & analog inputs.
- Experiment Three: Dimming an LED using a potentiometer.
- Experiment Four: Using a transistor to drive a motor.
- Experiment Five: Using the accelerometer to control motor speed.
- Experiment Six: Setting the tone with a piezo buzzer.
- Experiment Seven: Wind power.
- Experiment Eight: Making a game using the compass.
- Experiment Nine: Capacitor charge circuit.
- Experiment Ten: Using an RGB LED.
The BBC micro:bit is a pocket-sized codeable computer with motion detection, a built-in compass, LED display, and Bluetooth technology built in. It also connects to other devices, sensors, kits and objects, and is a companion to Arduino, Galileo, Kano, littleBits and Raspberry Pi, acting as a spring board to more complex learning.
Great, easy to follow instructions. I'm having a lot of fun with it.
Highly Recommended !!!
Speedy service and regular contact with Small Devices. Highly recommended.
Kit contains all items as required. Small Devices were in regular contact during purchase and delivery process.
Get your kids off their devices. Turn them into creators not consumers!