The Waveshare GPM280 is a compact Raspberry Pi retrogaming console, with Raspberry Pi 3 power, in a pocket-sized form factor. Wifi and Bluetooth connectivity allow easy configuration from a web browser and additional external controllers to be added, respectively. It also boasts a clear bright screen, power indicators, build-in speakers, and cooling vents - all in a stylish and compact form factor!
The Raspberry Pi 3 base can run Recalbox or RetroPie, supporting multiple retro console emulators, including handheld classics, and arcade games, with options for streaming media players, e.g. Kodi. Just add ROMs and start playing! It is highly-configurable for the best gaming experience.
Note: this console comes complete with the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+ Lite, 64GB sdcard, and Australian plug charger.
- 2.8inch IPS Screen, 640×480 pixel, 70% NTSC color gamut
- 60fps smooth gaming experience
- Fully laminated toughened glass panel, with anti-fingerprint coating
- Compatible with CM3/CM3+
- Indicators for battery charge levels
- Game ROMs Are Updatable Via WiFi
- Runs Recalbox or Retropie
- Headphone socket
- GPM280 console with:
- rechargeable 1500 mAh battery
- 2.8" IPS Screen 640x480 resolution, with laminated toughened glass panel
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+ Lite
- BCM2837B0 (64-bit 1.2 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A53)
- 1 GB RAM
- 64GB micro SD card ready to install your choice of Recalbox or RetroPie
- Protective drawstring pouch
- Lint-free cloth
- 5V 3A charger with Australian plug