Raspberry Pi Zero W
The Raspberry Pi Zero W takes the beloved and extremely popular Pi Zero and adds wireless LAN and Bluetooth, making it perfect for embedded Internet of Things projects.
The Zero W is a super-small, hackable, and ultra-low-cost computer, with mini-HDMI, micro-B OTG USB, and the same 40-pin GPIO as its bigger brothers.
- BCM 2835 SOC @ 1GHz
- 512MB of RAM
- On-board Wireless LAN - 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n (BCM43438)
- On-board Bluetooth 4.1 + HS Low-energy (BLE) (BCM43438)
- micro-B USB for data
- micro-B USB for power
- CSI camera connector (needs adaptor cable)
- Compatible with existing pHAT/HAT add-ons
- Dimensions: 65mm x 30mm x 5mm
Choose from two options:
- Unpopulated 40-pin GPIO connector (requires soldering)
- Pre-soldered 40-pin GPIO header (WH), no soldering required; ready to connect HATs/pHATs