Add line following functionality to the Kitronik MOVE mini MK2 for the BBC micro:bit with this easy to assemble add-on kit. This version of the line following add on has been designed to fit both the new :MOVE mini MK2 and the original version.
The assembly instructions for both can be found in the Resources section below.
This add-on comes with all the parts required to add line following functionality to the :MOVE mini and does not require any soldering. Once built, the sensitivity of the left and right sensors can be individually tweaked to ensure smooth operation.
See the resource section below to download the line following code example we created. By default the code will cause the buggy to follow a dark line on a light background but the code can be altered to do the opposite.
There is no soldering required but the kit does require some mechanically assembly.
- Add line following functionality to the :MOVE mini for the BBC micro:bit.
- Can either follow a dark line on a light back ground or a light line on a dark background.
- The line following sensitivity can be adjusted with a screwdriver.
- No Soldering required.
- Example line following code is provided.
- This product is backwards compatible with the first version of :MOVE mini. There are two sets of assembly instructions in the resources section below.