MonkMakes Servo Board for micro:bit
The MonkMakes Servo Board for micro:bit board provides a really easy way to attach up to three (3) servomotors to a BBC micro:bit. The board requires a power supply or battery pack to provide 5 or 6V to the servomotors. It includes a voltage regulator that will supply 3V back to the micro:bit, so that you don’t have to power it separately.
Note: the BBC micro:bit and batteries are NOT INCLUDED, and are available separately here.
The board is designed to be connected to the micro:bit with alligator clip leads - you can get a 10 pack here.
- Header pins for three (3) servo motors
- Up to 2A total can be supplied to the servo motors
- Regulated 3V output to power your micro:bit
- Polarity protection for the servomotors
- Electrolytic reservoir capacitor for the servomotors
- 1kΩ series resistors to the control signals to prevent accidental sort-circuits of the micro:bit’s output pins.
- Orange LED to indicate that the Servo for micro:bit board has power.