Mini 180 Degree Servo with Accessories
This mini 180 Degree servo with accessories is great value, and is ideal for micro-controller systems like the BBC micro:bit, Arduino, Raspberry Pi and PICAXE.
This Mini Servo is a great value multi-purpose micro size servo and it's ideal for use with micro-controller systems like the BBC micro:bit, Arduino, Raspberry Pi and PICAXE. It's miniature size also makes it great for use in radio controlled models.
This servo can rotate approximately 180 degrees, 90 in each direction and it comes with mounting screws and a range of horns to suit most applications. You can use any servo code, hardware or library to control these servos, so it's great for beginners who want to make things move without the need for a motor driver board.
- Great value miniature servo.
- Control horns included.
- 1 x Mini Servo.
- 2 x Mounting screws.
- 3 x Control horns.
- Length: 22mm.
- Width: 12mm.
- Height: 31mm.
- Stall torque - 1.8kg/cm (4.2V).
- Operating speed - 0.3s/60 (4.2V).
- Operating voltage - 3-6V.
- Temperature range - 0 to 55C.
- Dead band width - 10microseconds.
- Red Wire - Positive connection.
- Brown Wire - Ground connection.
- Orange Wire - Signal wire.