The Noise Pack is an excellent introduction into concepts like amplification and audio effects.
Learn how to build and code the following 5 experiments;
- Varying The Tone With A Piezo Buzzer.
- Building A Mono Amplifier.
- Touch Control.
- The Digital Trumpet.
- Equalise Your Sound.
There's also a great micro:bit guitar project to be built from this pack.
The ZIP LEDs add-on pack takes you on a visual adventure! Multi-coloured LEDS (ZIP LEDs) have been a popular topic with our code clubs - students love writing code and seeing how the bright lights respond.
With this pack you can:
- Learn how control ZIP LED colours.
- Learn how move a light through any number of ZIP LEDs.
- Learn how to control ZIP LEDs independently.
- Learn how to make ZIP LEDs respond to input from electronic components and sensors.