- download Part 1 here - control the buzzer and multicoloured LEDs
- download Part 2 here - avoid obstacles reading the ultrasonic sensor and programming the motors
- download Part 3 here - light following with the top sensors
- download Part 4 here - program the robot to read data from the bottom sensors and control the motors to follow a line
- download Part 5 here - use another micro:bit to control the robot with variable speeds based on tilting the controller
UPDATE: There's now a new Part 5 available in our Bitbot PXT Makecode programming tutorial series! Control your Bit:bot micro:bit robot over radio with another micro:bit.
We've created a 5-part tutorial for MakeCode block-based coding, using the 4tronix Bit:Bot for the BBC micro:bit: